Customer loyalty is priceless, and it starts by engaging users on your site. How can you make their experience satisfying and fun? How can you make them return to again and again?
Well, you can certainly get off to a good start by having Everything is possible with a quality, modern looking, fast-loading and thoughtfully designed website. Of course, that good first impression can rapidly evaporate if you offer bad customer service or poor functinality. Let’s find out what you can do to launch a new feature-rich eCommerce platform or improve your existing e-store.
WooCommerce: To Be, Or Not To Be
If you are searching for the most affordable and efficient way to set up an online store, you need to take a look at premium themes for WooCommerce. This eCommerce platform is used by 30% of global online stores, accounting for more than 1 million websites. This solution is perfect for both startups and medium-size businesses that are looking for more advanced selling features and functionality. WooCommerce offers all the necessary options for running a fully-fledged and sleek online store. Let’s figure out the main benefits of using this platform:
- WooCommerce is based on one of the most popular and commonly used CMS on the web – WordPress. That is to say, if you’ve worked with WordPress before, running an e-store won’t take as much time and effort because everything is familiar. It is extremely easy to use thanks to its user-friendly and intuitive interface.
- It is customizable. The WooCommerce plugin is professionally developed, so, implementation takes minimal time and little effort. It can be easily customized, modified, edited and adjusted according to your specific needs. Thanks to a huge variety of affordable, fully-responsive, best-selling WooCommerce themes, you can always find one that is a good match for your personal vision, and save the money you would have had to spend on commissioning a custom design.
- It offers convenient analytics. Efficient commerce is tricky without regular and comprehensive analytics. WooCommerce includes a plethora of analytical tools, allowing you to measure the metrics of your e-store in order to improve sales. The platform give you a great chance to utilize other tools, for example, social media modules to track your customers’ activity.
- WooCommerce themes are extremely flexible. You don’t need to be technologically savvy to take advantage of ready-made templates. It is easy as pie to install and customize a theme, add content and products, edit any information and adjust any block to your preferences. Most of the tools you need to provide your customers with a satisfying shopping experience come bundled within most WooCommerce themes. Moreover, there are also tools to help you achieve the precise look and branding that enhances the credibility of your company.
- WooCommerce is professional. It is carefully crafted to incorporate the features required by eCommerce professionals. It includes a handy cart with multiple options, detailed order tracking, delivery systems, tax settings, and coupon codes, etc. For additional functionality, a huge number of extensions exist, that can be implemented easily and without fuss.
A common pitfall is to presume that running an eCommerce website is a costly and tricky task. When you see the stunning collection of the best WooCommerce themes from TemplateMonster, you will rid yourself of that doubt in an instant.