As one of the top WordPress resource sites on the web, we thought it would be useful to build a directory of WordPress developers.
Sure, you can always hop over to sites like Elance or Freelancer.com where you’ll find loads of developers. What we’d like to do here is a bit different. We will be limiting the number of developers listed in the directory, and we will be hand picking the developers who make it to the directory.
We’ll be looking at things like:
- Whether you’ve created or contributed to plugins listed in WordPress.org
- What other commercial themes/plugins you’ve created
- Quality of your own portfolio website
- Whether you’ve written any tutorials or informative posts
- Other contributions you’ve done in the WordPress community
- and more
And of course, we’ll disqualify any developers who still spell WordPress with a lowercase ‘p’!
Go ahead and apply to be listed in our developer directory below.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to subscribe to WP Mayor’s RSS feed.