If you wish to have a multilingual WordPress website that is localized into different languages, you will need a translation agency that has extensive experience using global best practices for the design, development, deployment and content translation of multilingual WordPress websites. This requires far more than just machine translation to ensure that the language versions of your website are produced in a cost-effective, time-efficient and culturally-correct manner.
With ICanLocalize, you can get your WordPress website translated by professional translators. Their unique translation system integrates inside WordPress and offers an unparalleled translation experience. You can hire world-class translators, get affordable rates and enjoy a simple translation workflow.
This is how it works:
- Install WPML, the best multilingual plugin for WordPress.
- Choose your translators.
- Send content to translation and pay.
- Completed translations appear back in your site.
- All professional certified translators
- All translators write in their native languages
- Rating system based on QA results and client feedback
- A wide range of translator expertise
- You choose the translators for your projects
There are more than 1000 translators in ICanLocalize, translating between over 30 languages.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to subscribe to WPMayor’s RSS feed.