If you have a community website wherein you would like your members to sign up and interact with each other – WordPress’s inbuilt login/registration won’t suffice.
Enter UserPro – a front-end user profile plugin that helps you manage your community effortlessly.
UserPro allows you to create any number of custom profile fields, giving you complete flexibility in designing your registration form. In fact, it allows you to create multiple registration forms and give each registration form a default assigned user role (subscriber, customer, manager, etc.)
Even better, you can decide which fields should be private or editable or displayed during registration.
The plugin has a large list of shortcodes that help you customize and integrate the plugin – just the way you like it.
Some of its other features are –
- Fully responsive – compatible with all mobile devices
- Flexible layouts, look-and-feel.
- Choose from 5 skins – pick one that is perfect for your site or extend CSS
- Social connect integration – Facebook, Twitter, Google+ . Via a separately available add-on, you can connect to VK.com (Bkontakt) too
- Integrates with BBPress, Woo Commerce, MailChimp
- User Badges and Achievements
- Verify Accounts with this neat icon that makes them feel special
- Enhanced Member Directory + Search & custom filters
- Multiple front-end registration forms
- Ability to manually Approve New Users
- Content restriction
- Content publishing
- Registered users can follow/unfollow each other
UserPro comes with everything you need to set up a community-based website. However, there are plenty of add-ons available if you need to go beyond the typical User Community setup – for payments, social activities, members layout, tags etc. These add-ons are made and supported by the same team behind UserPro, and they are premium priced (this means that you have to pay for them individually; they’re actually very affordable).
- Private Messaging: Not all communications should be private, which is why UserPro comes with its own built-in own private messaging system. This add-on allows your members to interact and chat with each other. Additional features include quick reply, emoticons, and the ability to block/unblock other users from sending private messages. This add-on is priced at $15.
- UserPro Social Wall: Your members can share posts, images from their social media account using this add-on. They can also like/dislike posts and images, comment on posts of other members. It is a refreshing way for your members to interact within the community. This feature is priced at $13.
- WooCommerce Integration: UserPro offers a premium priced add-on that connects your registered members to your online store. For example, their login credentials can be exchanged between the two (WooCommerce and UserPro), and user profiles can be used to review purchases and order details. This add-on comes priced at $15.
You can go through the full list of UserPro add-ons to know what all awesome features you can integrate with this plugin.
The one thing that you might find missing in UserPro is a rewards system, but that is easily managed by using an exclusive add-on that MyCred has developed, especially for UserPro.
You can catch a live preview to see it in action.
This plugin has been one of the top 10 sellers on Code Canyon for a while now, you can buy it today and find out why 🙂