The million-dollar question for WordPress web freelancers is how they can increase their rates without losing customers.
Increasing your rates usually means one of two things. You are in such demand that you can afford to raise them. Or you are able to perform additional services which increase your value.
For the latter, there is now a quick and easy solution. That solution is Toolset’s Custom Types Training Course.
Learn to build more advanced websites with Toolset’s Custom Types Training Course
Toolset’s Custom Types Training Course is one of the quickest ways to learn to build some of the most important features that complex websites such as real estate, directory or e-commerce websites require.
Usually, if you wanted to build the likes of a custom search or custom post types, you would need to learn to code PHP. Not only will it take a long time to learn but it will also take a long time to build these features even when you become a PHP expert.
Instead, a far easier method is by using a plugin. Toolset is the best option for this because you can use it to create many of the features that you will need to build professional websites. And the best part is they can be built quickly and without coding.
Toolset’s Custom Post Type Training Course is split into 16 bitesize videos which together last less than an hour. A far quicker prospect than spending weeks on end practicing PHP!
What you will learn with the Custom Types Training Course
The Custom Types Training Course will take you through the basics of using Toolset up to creating some of the most important features you will need for advanced websites.
The training course uses the example of a recipe website to show you how to build a website’s features.
Each video in the course contains a small introduction, a glossary, and a summary.
The features you will learn to create include:
- Custom post types – To create different sections for your website. Such as a recipes section.
- Custom fields – To add pieces of information to each of your posts. For example, details about a house you might want to buy.
- Custom taxonomies – Separate your posts based on features such as a wine’s vintage.
- Post relationships – Connect your different posts to make it easier to manage your website. For example, connecting your estate agents with the houses they are in charge of.
- Custom search – Create a search with multiple filters so users can find the content they want.
Start building advanced websites and earning more today
You could start earning more money than ever as soon as by the end of today.
All you need to do is start the Custom Types Training Course and you will soon be building professional, complex websites just like an experienced web developer. If you already have a Toolset account then you can access it for free from your account page.