The fact that you’re here tells me that you are interested in WordPress. You have probably already uncovered the immense potential that this popular online platform hold for both creating and enhancing a website, business or blog. And it shows no signs of slowing down.
Ever since the beginnings of WordPress, it has proven just what great ideas can do and has given many individuals chances of expressing their original views and concepts to the wold at large, even without possessing complex technical knowledge, simply by choosing from the hundreds of templates featured on WordPress.
But with such a great volume of content, come additional issues to keep in mind. Discovering the exact theme to design your website with, could sometimes feel a little like finding a needle in a haystack. But don’t worry too much! This following tutorial will show you how to determine which WordPress theme a site is using in just 5 easy steps.
Using a WordPress Theme Detector
1. The first step on the list is very important and elementary if you’re going to start doing this process, and that is opening the website you like in your browser. It doesn’t matter what browser your are using. Just have the page in there and look up to note the URL.
2. Secondly, you are to select and copy the link to the site from the address bar and get ready to visit another website.
3. The site we are about to visit is indispensable, due to the fact that it holds the key to getting the information you seek. Whoiswp.com is a simple online tool and what’s so special about this particular one is the fact that you don’t need to install it onto your computer for it to work.
4. Once you have accessed com, you will notice a search box in the middle of the homepage. This is the very place you have to patse the link you have already copied.
5. All that’s left to do is press the Search button on the right and voilà! The theme’s name, version, author and description are all listed for your convenience. There’s even a Buy Now option in case the theme is for sale.
How About a Plugin Finder Too?
Nothing is more intuitive than using a WordPress theme detector. Perhaps only installing a plugin comes second. And since plugins work so closely together with the site’s theme, having such great influence on each other, information about the active plugins used on the chosen site is also available when doing a theme search with WhoisWP.
Now that you have everything that might interest you, all in one place, you are free to go design the website of your dreams, exactly as you envisioned it. Hopefully this tutorial was useful for providing some helpful ideas that will positively impact the future of your WordPress blog. Now you’re ready to make your business boom and bring more people to your website, not only by offering excellent products and services, but also by implementing a beautiful design and properly used plugins. Good luck!