With WordPress powering 20% of the web, there is a huge level of demand for WordPress consultants. However, most of these consultants are not doing business as efficiently as they could, leading to lower profits for themselves, as well as a low quality workflow and unsatisfied clients.
Ask yourself the honest question: “Might your WordPress consultancy business be underperforming?”. For many of us, the truth is “yes”. Up till now, there wasn’t a place where you could specifically learn about the business side of WordPress, but now there is such a place in the form of WP Elevation, a membership site started by none other than Troy Dean, a super successful WordPress businessman who is behind the popular site Videousermanuals.com.
What is WP Elevation?
WP Elevation is the world’s 1st business coaching program designed specifically to help WordPress consultants attract better clients, better projects and better fees.
If you build websites for clients using WordPress and you want to build an exceptional business, you’re in the right place.
The WP Elevation program covers six major areas of your business:
- Generating incoming leads
- Positioning yourself as the trusted expert
- Writing killer proposals that convert… and doing it fast
- Following up without seeming needy or pushy
- Delivering projects on time and on budget
- Creating referrals from your existing clients
Here’s a little video I recorded, in which I introduce WP Elevation and walk you through the member’s area.
What You Get As A WP Elevation Member
As a WP Elevation member, you get:
- access to the WP Elevation Blueprint: a business process you can install in your business that will help you know what to say and when to say it for maximum results out of your client relationships
- 1 x deep dive training webinar every month that covers one aspect of the WP Elevation blueprint – 60 minutes of training and 30 minutes of live Q&A
- 1 x coaching call every month to help you implement and get your questions answered – 10 minutes of training and 80 minutes of live Q&A
- access to the member’s only website with recordings of all the webinars and coaching calls, additional training videos, bonuses and all the templates and files you need to download, copy and paste and start implementing straight away – there are already members making thousands more on their new proposals as a result of these resources – no BS – Troy is happy to give you their names so you can email them and check
- a private member’s forum that is VERY active where all the members share knowledge, failures and successes and share templates and ideas with each other – I think this is the most valuable part of the whole program
- bonus access to any WP Elevation webinars we run throughout the year with special guests. Tickets to these webinars are usually priced between $97 – $197. As a WP Elevation member, you get them for free
- prizes – that’s right, if you are active in the forums and you implement what you learn you could win 1-on-1 coaching with Troy himself
This is NOT a course that you start and finish, it is ongoing mentoring and coaching to help you get better clients, better projects and better fees.
It’s $97 a month, you can cancel anytime and if you think it sucks within 60 days of joining you can ask for a full refund.
Would you like us to feature your service, plugin or theme on WPMayor? Check out our sponsored post and paid review service page.