We are looking for a support specialist for our WP RSS Aggregator plugin project, and other plugins we have in the pipeline.
While we mostly want to make sure we like you and you’ll fit into our team, we do have some requirements:
- Experience in supporting WordPress users. You don’t need to be a developer, but we’d prefer someone who’s used WordPress and has experience in helping others use it. We’ll still train you of course, but since this is a remote position, some base knowledge is needed.
- Excellent command of the English language. If you speak other languages in addition to English, that’s great.
- Some base technical skills are needed. For example, editing CSS and HTML, uploading/removing plugins through FTP, etc. If you’re not familiar with any of that, this job is probably not for you.
- Be available for at least 20 hours a week on a freelance basis.
Experience in PHP or JS development is preferred, but not essential.
Here’s are some of the advantages of working with us:
- Work from anywhere you want.
- Flexible schedule based on your needs.
- A great team environment with open communication channels.
- Feel the excitement of improving the lives of tons of people around the world.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please use the form below to apply. Applicants selected for a follow-up interview will be contact directly on the email address provided, so please make sure it’s an inbox you monitor closely.