We are looking for an experienced individual in the role of Editor for WP Mayor.
While we mostly want to make sure that you’ll fit into our team, the selected individual must meet the following criteria:
- Have excellent writing and editing skills.
- Have an excellent command of the English language.
- Have an understanding of, and experience in, the WordPress space.
- Have an understanding of the special requirements of writing for the Web, such as the use of keywords. hyperlinks, navigation and the importance of brevity.
- Have a good eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills to work effectively with contributors, writers, affiliate partners and more.
- Have good organizational skills to manage, schedule and plan content on a weekly basis.
- Have experience using WordPress on a day-to-day basis for content publishing.
- Be available for at least 20 hours a week on a freelance basis.
The position could also involve the answering of emails, writing some content yourself, managing weekly newsletters and managing social media channels. These would depend on the skill-set of the individual as well as the requirements of the website at the time.
Here’s are some of the advantages of working with us:
- Work from anywhere you want.
- Flexible schedule based on your needs and those of the team.
- A great team environment with open communication channels.
- Feel the excitement of improving the lives of tons of people around the world.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please use the form below to apply. Applicants selected for a follow-up interview will be contact directly on the email address provided, so please make sure it’s an inbox you monitor closely.