Every WooCommerce store owner identifies with at least one the following business scenarios:
- Customer shows interest in product but skips purchase because it’s ‘overpriced’. He needs a fresh quote from the store owner but there’s just no way. You miss out on a sale.
- Customer likes a product and wishes to purchase it in bulk. The price displayed is for a single unit and there is no way to discuss possible discounts. You miss out on sale(s).
- You have a product for sale and you wish to sell it on a ‘Quote on Request’ basis, but WooCommerce won’t let you. You miss out on customers.
But if only the customer had an option to get across a simple message or a ‘Quote Request’ to the store owner, you would be able to open up not one, but three different avenues of sales, which were previously untapped.
That’s where Quote Up steps in.
What is QuoteUp?
QuoteUp is best described as a Quotation Engine and Proposal Management System, but is actually so much more.
QuoteUp serves as the middleman between a potential buyer and the seller, and maintains an open channel of communication between the two to increase conversions and boost sales.
Whether it’s a simple product enquiry, negotiating prices or perhaps a custom user requirement, QuoteUp manages it all in a smooth and an organized fashion.
Here’s all the ways QuoteUp can help your WooStore:
QuoteUp lets users enquire about a particular product on your WooStore that they are interested in and present custom requirements.
The next logical step to any product enquiry system, QuoteUp allows buyer to propose an expected price and request a quote from the seller.
Demand Analysis Tool
The more the users inquire about a product, the more number of quote requests you process. And the more you sell a product via enquiries, the more is its demand in the market.
Using the demand analysis data also let’s you pro-actively manage your inventory, so that you you never miss out on potential customers with products being ‘Sold Out’, or suffer losses due to overstocking.
Boost Sales With QuoteUp
The functioning of QuoteUp revolves around two simple yet extremely powerful features for your WooStore: A ‘Quote Cart’ and a ‘Request Quote’ button.
The workflow is simple:
- A buyer comes across a product on your store that he/she is interested in, and clicks on ‘Request A Quote’.
- He is presented with a form where he can send across an expected price along with a quote request and a personalized message to the store owner.
- The store owner receives the proposal and types in a best price as a quote and clicks ‘Send’.
- The buyer receives this quote via mail, where he can choose to approve or reject it. On quote approval, the buyer is automatically redirected to the purchase check out page.
The form fields are thoroughly customizable, and can be used to get additional information about the buyers and audience targeting.
Features & More
- Request a Quote Button: A button displayed against all or selected products for the customers to initiate a quote request. The button text is completely customizable.
- Quotes for Multiple Products: With QuoteUp, a buyer can request quotes for multiple products at once rather than having to inquire about each product individually.
- Quote Cart: A list of all products that a customer needs a quote for, presented as a shopping cart. A buyer can choose to add or remove products to this cart and proceed with a multiple product quote.
- Hide Pricing & Purchase Button: This feature lets you hide the prices for selected or all products on your store. The perfect way to transform your WooCommerce store into a ‘Quote Only’ store.
- Auto Generate PDF: Quote up automatically generates a PDF for every quote you create. This PDF is then emailed to the customer who’s requested the quote.
- One-click Checkout Option: Once a customer accepts a quote, he/she is provide a link that can directly take him/her to the checkout page, to purchase the products for the.
For more details, pricing and purchase, visit QuoteUp.