Backbone.js and Underscore.js are now part of WordPress, but where can you start learning from?
I suggest you first start by reading this article on Post Status, which tells us why it is so important to start learning about Underscore.js and Backbone.js.
Here are a few resources I’ve found for you:
- Learn Backbone.js completely
- Code School – Anatomy of Backbone.js (a course)
- Using Backbone.js with the WordPress admin backend (a practical case)
- Understanding Backbone.js and the server
- More Backbone and WordPress resources
What’s your take on Backbone, Underscore and WordPress? Are you already investing your time in learning more about them? Do you have any other resources to share with us?
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to subscribe to WP Mayor’s RSS feed.