We are currently looking for freelance writers who can produce 2-3 list posts per week, mostly theme and plugin roundups. Some examples:
We need writers who are good at WordPress and have technical knowledge about it. Another type of post we want you to write is in-depth plugin reviews.
Please fill in the form if you’d like to create such posts for WP Mayor. This is a great opportunity to also build some backlinks to your site and get your name out there.
What We Are Looking For?
High quality WordPress Related Tutorials/Tips. This includes tutorials on using certain plugins, frameworks, theme or plugin development guides, security and optimization tips.
Why Write For WP Mayor?
- Exposure – WP Mayor is a well ranked and highly trafficked website.
- Backlink – All authors receive a backlink to their website (you can add a keyword rich link in your author description).
- Branding – Showing people how awesome you are with WordPress and sharing your skills can help increase the moral of your brand and make you stand out in the WP community.
- Social – All blog posts have an author box that displays the authors description, link to their site, their twitter account, their Google Plus, LinkedIn account (all optional of course).
- Money – Yes, we do have paid positions available as well. We do request a free post though first to assess your skills. If interested in a paid position please let us know what you would like to write about for your “test” post – Thanks! If you are a well known blogger/WordPress expert we might not require an initial free post, so please show examples of your work.