WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart is a WooCommerce plugin which captures the carts abandoned by Members and Guests, and recover them by sending follow up emails automatically. It also has an option to send the follow-up emails manually. In this article, we will cover the following topics
1. Benefits of WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart
3. Features offered by the plugin
Where it can be used?
WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart is a must have plugin for any WooCommerce based store.
Benefits of Recover Abandoned Cart
- Cart Abandonment happens due to reasons such as internet connectivity issues, payment related problems, etc.WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart helps in recovering those sales which would have otherwise been lost.
- Automatically generated Coupon Codes can be sent along with Abandoned Cart Email. This will serve as a motivation for the buyer to complete the purchase.
- Helps in Building Customer Relationship by engaging with your Customers.
- Multiple follow-up emails can be sent for one cart in WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart.
- Revenue lost because of Cart Abandonment can be earned without any marketing cost.
WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart works for Members and Guests.
– If a Member adds a product to the cart, the cart will be captured as soon as the product is added to the cart.
– A cart captured for a Member is shown below for your reference.
– If the same Member adds another product to the cart, the product details will be updated in the already captured cart for that user.
– The updated cart entry for Member is shown below for your reference.
– For Guests, the carts will be captured after they enter their Email ID in the checkout page.
– A cart captured for a Guest user is shown below for your reference.
– Initially, all carts will be captured with Status “New”.
– The captured carts will be changed to “Abandon” Status once there is no activity in the cart for say 1 hour(can be customized).
– A Cart List Table with Abandoned Carts for Members and Guests is shown below for your
– A Cart List Table after sending Abandoned Cart Emails for Members and Guests is shown for your reference.
– A Cart Recovery Email is shown below for your reference.
– You can send Coupon Codes in the Cart Recovery Email. The Coupon Codes are automatically generated.
– A Cart Recovery Email with Coupon Code is shown below for your reference.
– The User can use the link provided in the cart recovery email to complete the order.
– Once the order is placed, the cart will be considered as Recovered.
– A Cart list with a Recovered order is shown below for your reference.
- Works with Simple, Variable, Simple Subscription and Variable Subscription Products
- Capture Abandoned Carts for Members and Guests
- Works based on WP_Cron
- Supports Server Cron
- Abandoned Cart time can be set separately for Members and Guests
- Option to consider previously failed orders as abandoned
- Cart lists can be trashed and then restored
- Cart lists can be filtered based on Subscribed and Unsubscribed users
- When multiple carts are about to be captured for the same user, then site admin has option to
- Capture All Carts
- Remove old carts and capture new cart
- Don’t capture any new cart
- Prevent cart list capturing for specific User role or User name
- Option to automatically delete old carts from Cart List Table
- Option to delete all the New and Abandoned Carts created for the user once the user place an order on the site
- Multiple email templates can be created for sending Abandoned Cart Emails
- Email Templates are highly customizable
- Customizable Product Info table in Abandoned Cart email
- Option to send emails through WooCommerce template or HTML template
- Email templates can be temporarily disabled
- Abandoned Cart Email Templates can be segmented based on the following filters
- Total number of orders placed on site
- Total amount spent on site
- Abandoned cart amount
- Abandoned cart product quantity
- Abandoned cart date
- User Role of the user who abandoned the cart
- Products which were Abandoned
- Recovered order count displayed for each Email Template
- Abandoned Cart Emails can be restricted for Members and Guest
- Abandoned Cart Emails can be restricted to specific Users, User Roles, Email Id or Email Provider
- Abandoned Cart Email sending time can be decided based on abandoned cart time or previous email sent time
- Abandoned Cart Emails can be manually restricted to specific cart list entries
- Option to restrict sending Abandoned Cart Emails if the cart contains already purchased product
- Test emails can be sent in order to check whether Abandoned Cart Emails are sending properly
- Abandoned Cart Emails can be sent with purchase links to redirect the users to cart in order to complete their purchase
- Purchase link in Abandoned Cart Emails can be a Hyperlink, Button, URL or an Image
- Email Templates can be Previewed
- Manual emails can be sent for captured carts
- Option to hide certain columns from product table in Abandoned cart email
- Email Templates can be duplicated
- Coupon Codes can be automatically generated and can be sent in Abandoned Cart Emails
- Separate table to display the orders which were recovered through Recover Abandoned Cart
- Email notification can be sent to Admin when an Order is Recovered
- Cart Lists entries can be manually marked as Recovered
- Separate Email Log to capture all the emails sent
- Captured Cart can be exported as CSV
- Using Filters and Hooks, specific fields of Cart List can be exported as CSV
- When user clicks the cart link in email it will be captured by the plugin
- Graphical Reports
- Option for site admin to send unsubscribe links in Abandoned Cart Emails
- Option for the user to manually Subscribe to Abandoned Cart Emails if they have already Unsubscribed Abandoned Cart Emails
- Extensive list of shortcodes
- RTL support
- Translation ready
- WPML Compatible
- Highly customizable
- And more
The documentation file is available inside the zip file which you can download after the purchase.
WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart is compatible with some of our Premium WooCommerce Plugins as follows.
SUMO Reward Points – WooCommerce Points and Rewards is a Premium WooCommerce Plugin which can be used for Rewarding your Customers with Points for Account Sign up, Product Purchase, Product Reviews, Referrals, Social share, etc. Earned Reward Points can be redeemed for getting discounts on future purchases.
How SUMO Reward Points is Compatible?
When Reward Points associated Product has been abandoned, then the points that can be earned will be sent in the Abandoned Cart Email.
SUMO Subscriptions – WooCommerce Subscriptions is a Premium WooCommerce Plugin for handling Recurring Payments. SUMO Subscriptions supports both Automatic and Manual Subscription Renewals. Any WooCommerce supported payment gateway can be used for Manual Subscription Renewals.
How SUMO Subscriptions is Compatible?
When a Subscription Product has been Abandoned, the Subscription Plan details will be displayed in the Abandoned Cart Emails.
SUMO Memberships – WooCommerce Memberships is a Premium WooCommerce Plugin. Using SUMO Memberships, you can restrict/Provide access to Pages, Posts, Products based on their Membership Plans.
How SUMO Memberships is Compatible?
– Membership Plans Purchase is similar to a normal Product Purchase
– When a Membership Plan access product has been Abandoned, the Membership Plan information will be captured and sent in the Abandoned cart email
SUMO Donations – WooCommerce Donations is a Premium WooCommerce Plugin which allows users to make donations. It works with SUMO Subscriptions for handling Recurring Donations. SUMO Donations supports Automatic Donation, Manual Donation, Forced Donations, etc.
How SUMO Donations is Compatible?
When a user tries to make a donation and the cart is abandoned, the Donation amount will be captured and sent in Abandoned Cart Email.
SUMO Coupons – WooCommerce Coupons is a complete WooCommerce Loyalty Coupon System. Using this plugin, you can offer your customers coupons for Account Sign Up, Product Purchases, Writing Reviews, Creating Blog Posts etc. The earned coupons can be used to make discounts in Current/Future purchases. SUMO Coupons supports Simple Products, Simple Subscription, Variable Products and Variable Subscription.
How SUMO Coupons is Compatible?
When Coupon associated product has been abandoned, then the coupon information that
can be earned will be sent in the Abandoned Cart Email.
WooCommerce Pay Your Price allows your customers to pay their own price for your Products. Using this Plugin, you can run split testing to see what the users are willing to pay for your Products. WooCommerce Pay Your Price can also be used to accept donations.
How WooCommerce Pay Your Price is Compatible?
When a Pay Your Price enabled product has been added to cart and the cart has been Abandoned, then the user entered price will be captured and sent in the Abandoned cart email.
For more information please visit WooCommerce Recover Abadnoned Cart on FantasticPlugins