WordCamp Europe is back and we can’t wait to discover what it has to offer! This year’s online event will take place between the 7th and 9th of June. These three days will include talks, workshops, panels, and interviews. Although the online event is very different from the usual, live conference, you’ll still get a chance to network and get to know the WordPress community.
What’s more, it’s completely free! Simply register for free by clicking the button below:
Speakers and Sessions
WCEU has a lot of great speakers and interviewees in line for us this year including Mario Peshev from DevriX, Marieke van de Rakt from Yoast, and of course, Matt Mullenweg! For a full list of speakers, check out this page.
The talks will focus on every aspect of WordPress, ranging from business and content to development and design, so you’re sure to find a few talks that interest you.
We’ve hand-picked a few of our favorites below:
- Business: Ready, set, change! Simplify and accelerate organizational change and Client management: transition from a vendor to a consultant
- Community: Fostering community intentionally
- Content Creation: 5 non-sales metrics to measure the performance of your blog
- Developer-focussed: Accessing APIs using OAuth on the Federated (WordPress) Web
- Design: Enhancing the accessibility of a plugin, a use case
This year, we’ve also got some interesting workshops to follow including:
- How to start designing for WordPress.org
- Getting started translating WordPress, themes, and plugins into different languages
- Are your customers looking for you? How to do keyword research
- A walkthrough of Full Site Editing
Finally, you’re in store for a number of great interviews with professionals such as:
- Adam Warner of GoDaddy Pro
- Mariya Moeva of Google
- Hristo Pandjarov of SiteGround
- David Vogelpohl of WPEngine
The WordCamp Europe 2021 schedule has been announced and will incorporate a mixture of 30-minute talks, 10-minute lightning sessions, interviews with sponsors, discussion panels, and workshops.
Every hour, you’ll find 10-minute coffee breaks – giving you enough time to mingle and chat with speakers and attendees.
This year, you can select the sessions you want to follow beforehand and “favorite” them by clicking on the star icon. Clicking the “save favorites” button on the bottom right of your screen will send your schedule directly to your inbox!
Grab your free ticket by clicking on the button below! We’ll see you there 🙂