AdRotate is a very popular ad management plugin for WordPress.
It is probably most intuitive ad manager and can help you start making money with your website. You can add and manage the ads from the dashboard and show a random banner, or multiple, on your site. The plugin supports unlimited groups for banners allowing to tie certain banners to different areas of the website. Easy management from the dashboard allows you to quickly oversee, add and edit banner code or renew/delete and add new ads. It also features previewing of banners when editing them, and even some statistical values. All in all a very intuitive plugin and great help when managing all the ads on your site yourself.
Here’s a handy tutorial to get you started with AdRotate.
- Super easy management of ads, groups and blocks of ads
- Get email notifications when your ads need you
- Simple stats so you can follow which ad is working the best
- Couple ads to users so that user can follow his personalized stats
- Advertisers can easily contact you from their dashboard
- Track how many a banner is clicked and show it’s Cick-Through-Ratio
- Put random, or selected, banners in pages or posts
- Preview banners on edit
- Multiple groups per banner location
- Works with Google Ads and most other referrer/ad programs
- Unlimited widgets
- Adblocks (blocks of small banners)
- Auto disable ads after X views / clicks / period of time
- Warns you on the dashboard when ads are about to expire
- Use shortcodes, widgets or PHP to put ads on your site
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to subscribe to WPMayor’s RSS feed.