One of the events I’m most looking forward to attending this year is WordCamp Europe, and I’ve just been notified that the tickets are now on sale. WordCamp Europe will be held in Leiden (close to Amsterdam) on the 5th and 6th of October, with a contributor day held on the 7th. I’ve already booked my flights and tickets and I hope to see many of you there too.
Tickets cost 60 Euros for 2 days of the most WordPress fun you can have this side of the Atlantic. What you’ll get for your euros:
- 2 days of presentations on WordPress from internationally renowned speakers and up-and-coming WordPressers
- face time with WordPress people from all over the world
- a limited edition, beautifully designed t-shirt
- a lanyard (w00t!)
- access to the Saturday night after party
- lunch (yum!)
- wi-fi (cool!)
- more fun than you can imagine
Are you attending WordCamp Europe? Give us a shout out below if you are!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to subscribe to WP Mayor’s RSS feed.